I like to post quotes in my office on a regular basis. I always know it’s time for a new quote when I stop noticing the old one. The good news is that smart people will continue to say smart things, so I’ll never run out of new material. Here are five quotes that are meaningful to me right now.
- “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
-John F. Kennedy
- “Our future growth relies on competitiveness and innovation, skills and productivity… and these in turn rely on the education of our people.”
- “Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots.”
-Frank A. Clark
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
- “Optimism is my best defense.”
How about you?
What are your favorite quotes?